The BlackShape Prime is a revolutionary ultralight aircraft developed by the italian BlackShape, featuring a full carbon fiber frame, which makes for an extremely strong and low weight aircraft.
The Prime combines sportiness with versatility and creates a flying experience unlike any other.
Focused on power, speed, control, luxury and freedom, the Prime is the perfect aircraft for those looking to pilot innovation and excellent craftsmanship.
The Prime cruises at 250 km/h (75% power) and has a maximum speed of 305 km/h.
Exceptional take off and landing performance, coupled with the ease of handling and extremely sturdy landing gear, allow for use on short runways
(150m takeoff and landing) including those that are unpaved surfaces or short grass.
X-PLANE REPLICA FEATURES:
- Accurate Flightmodel
- Accurate 3D visual model with normal maps
- Full 3D cockpit with manipulators technology, openable canopy
- Conceptual EFIS with primary functions, radios, map, etc, plus customizable page
- Basic autopilot (heading/altitude holder)
- Customizable round instrument
- 2 liveries plus a white one ready for custom painting
- Flight Manual from BlackShape (POH)
- Passenger girl
- Rain, ice and birdstrike on windshield (static textures)
- Flaps or wings removal on over parameters
- Emergency ballistic chute
CHANGES IN V1.1:
- Fixed barometric scale for the altimeter on the left
CHANGES IN V1.2:
- Fixed ATIS/COM and no more annoying TCAS aural warning
- Increased Vle speed: safest range to extend landing gear
CHANGES IN V1.3:
- New EFIS with multifunction buttons
- Autopilot fully integrated
- Fixed some issues with the mechanical altimeter
- Fixed magnetos switches: now work as expected
- Carb heat knob now is working